Intellectual Property Protection
For many businesses intellectual property can be a very important asset.
We can provide you with strategic and cost effective practical advice to protect your IP.
We are part of an international network so that we can co-ordinate advice internationally.
We offer advice relating to commercial contracts, shareholdings, employment and resolving disputes providing the depth of expertise you may need to protect your branding and reputation and advise on exploiting copyright, design and branding.
Our disputes team can advise and work on technology and design disputes, commercial disputes arising from exploitation of IP rights and trade mark disputes.
Where can we help:
- Avoiding loss and enforcement of confidential information and trade secrets
- Intellectual Property contracts
- Advising on patents and protection of inventions
- Trade marks registrations and filings
- Passing off claims
- Wrongful use of brand identity by others to trade using your reputation
- Effective intellectual property management by identifying the IP owned and used by the business and whether it can be exploited for profit
- Intellectual property typically includes innovative products and designs including aspects of brand names, logos, reputation and standing .
- Know-how and trade secrets are also important forms of IP.
For information on IP law and advice in Cornwall call us on 01872 302342 or email email@example.com and we will call you.