Employment Law in Cornwall
If there are employment claims in Cornwall and you are unsure what the legal situation is then call us for a free initial discussion
We advise and focus on the provision of cost-effective advice negotiating quick solutions for many of our clients but if your case involves the courts we can assist at each step.
We are commonly asked to help with:
- Drafting contacts, staff handbooks, policies and procedures.
- Advice and assistance with disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Drafting directors service contracts.
- Statutory and contractual rights at work.
- Restrictive covenants
- Anti competition clauses.
- Wrongful Dismissal.
- Unfair Dismissal.
- Constructive Dismissal.
- Breach of Contract.
- Discrimination on grounds of sex, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation and age.
- Compromise Agreements
If you have an issue that needs legal advice then call 01872 302342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you.