The cost of fraud to businesses and individuals is billions each year and many victims of fraud are not aware that they may have grounds to pursue civil proceedings against the perpetrator of the fraud to help victims recover their losses.
Our solicitors have considerable expertise pursuing and defending fraud-related claims, including:
- Claims for dishonesty, deceit, corruption, bribes, secret profits, misrepresentation, money laundering and breaches of fiduciary duty.
- Liability claims involving those who have assisted or benefited in a fraud, including dishonest assistance, knowing receipt and unjust enrichment.
- Injunctions, including freezing orders and search orders, and orders for disclosure of information and documents.
- Restraint and confiscation proceedings under the civil fraud provisions of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002.
- Asset tracing and recovery strategies.
If you wish to discuss your potential fraud issues please call us on 01872 032342 0r email us and we will ring you.